It’s here! Finally! After almost a year of waiting, my very first app is finally completed. It has been a very good learning experience for me, being totally unfamiliar with the iPhone app development. Lots of frustration and struggles, but hey, it’s part of the learning process, right?
- It is a collection of meaningful and empowering quotes, powerful affirmations, funny and clever status messages that you can share in Facebook, Twitter, email and even SMS.
- It has a huge selection of status messages that is regularly updated, and organized into meaningful categories.
- You have the ability to edit the messages before posting or sending it.
- You can save your favorite status messages as well.
- Update and get the latest status messages by clicking a link from within the app.
- Simple, intuitive and easy to use.
- Best of all, it is a FREE app with the option to upgrade to the full version to access more messages.
Here’s the app in action:
Press release link: http://prmac.com/release-id-58373.htm and has been featured to a number of Mac, iPhone and apps site.
First review received from appPicker: http://www.apppicker.com/reviews/2013/6/7/Social-Status-For-Facebook-And-Twitter-app-review-thought-provoking-status-messages
Here’s some of the awesome reviews it’s gotten so far in the App Store:
If you have an iPhone or iPad, please download it and I would appreciate your reviews. Please share it with your friends and family as well. Thank you all for your support.